Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Weekly Report: Math T-shirt, Noooo!, Lameness

Well, Hello!
Hope everyone had a great Christmas! I heard it's snowy out in Utah!

Shirt Review: Just for Dad
There's a kid in our ward who's last name is Xiong2. We all just call him by his last name cause it's awesomely uncommon and means "bear." Anyways, he's a math major and he wore a shirt that said, "Math is my life." Made me think of my dad. I don't really have anything more to comment about this shirt. 3 misguided mathematicians out of 5.

In our mission, we've got a rule that if you're gonna call a female, you have to first tell your companion who you're gonna call. Anyways, I have to do followups with the Sisters in my District each night, and it got tedious, so these days, I just do that "NOOO!" scream that Matt used to always do before I call them. My companion knows exactly what it means, and then just says, "Ok." I wonder what Sister Ko would think if she knew...

The Christmas activity was great! So much fun. Pictures are better, so I'll send those and not talk about it.

Wow, I really don't know what to say about last week. Seems like not much happened. It went so fast. Yeah. I really have no idea what to say.
I love you all! I'll make up for the lameness of this email with pictures! Love,
Elder Siebert

No comments:

Post a Comment