Monday, October 17, 2011

Weekly Report: Cooler Weather, Chest Conversations, Half Blood Childhoods

Hey everyone!
It's starting to cool down here in Taiwan, which means nothing to me, cause I'm in the air conditioning all day! It was a good busy week, full of exciting office work. I'll get right down to it:

October 9, 2011 Sunday 3:48 You know you love the Gospel when the missionaries are on your Favorite 5 Plan.
October 10, 2011 Monday Happy Double Ten Day!!! The streets are empty!
6:20 Those girls sitting next to us at the Costco food court were totally having the world's most awkward conversation to overhear about their chests:
"Mine are too small!"
"No, they're fine! They're great!"
October 11, 2011 Tuesday 5:23 "The best thing to get when you're old is pneumonia. It kills you." E. Liston
October 12, 2011 Wednesday 11:31 Woohoo! Just mailed out 10 contracts!
12:13 Went to the DMV. Saw a sign that explained green, yellow, and red lights. "Go, hurry, stop." Explains a lot about how Taiwanese people drive.
12:16 They called for customer 666 but no one came. We missionaries are such a force for good.
7:18 That Buddhist monk is totally looking at computers in his robes. Weird.
October 13, 2011 Thursday 11:41 When Sister Bryce pulled out her Totoro pencil case, I suddenly realized that all half bloods have the same childhood.
6:46 Shrimp roll from Costco. The crab was a pleasant surprise, but I'd say the peppers were unnecessary.
October 14, 2011 Friday 11:30 Oh that new printer is so fast and slick. It will be my legacy.
12:10 That Sister Liston makes some good toaster cheese sandwiches and I got to be a dish buddy!
1:10 That washing machine dude like to TALK. But now we've learned to rewire the lid to fool the computer into doing the spin cycle. That'll save the mission thousands!
9:41 Black Nanny's gonna keep me awake to get home from Gaoxiong tonight!

Well, that's basically the week in review. I'm almost out of time, so I'll talk at you guys next week! Love,
Elder Siebert

No comments:

Post a Comment