Well, folks,
I haven't got much time cause I was writing to my family, so I'm just gonna get straight to the Captain's Log. We had new trainees come on this week, so it was really really busy getting things all ready for them.
October 16, 2011 Sunday 12:22 The 2012 guy came back. Good news. He prayed away 2012.
6:34 Elder George's family's foreign exchange student who moved back to Taiwan and lives in our area's dad just told me that based on his two year study of Buddhist scriptures, the shape of my nose clearly indicates that I'm gonna get rich somewhere between my 30's and 40's. I guess I could marry a gold digger trophy wife on credit now.
8:23 That hair dresser man gave me a weird look when I explained to him that we needed to take video of the street market from his window. Sounds weird now that I'm writing it too.
October 17, 2011 Monday 11:20 Amazing how happy setting up just ten autopay accounts can make E. Liston.
8:20 we told them 3 times to clean up and then did 2 follow up inspections. Why are there *#$@!ing McDonald's cups in the bathtub?!
October 18, 2011 Tuesday 9:00 Sisters's Exchanges. The office is crowded and I'm drowning in estrogen.
10:11 The auditor is here. I'm gonna sweep this round of auditions for "Who wants to be an office elder" with my rendition of "If I had a rich nose..."
12:07 Auditions are not so fun. "Mr. Hendra" is totally a Simon with an Indian accent.
1:00 Between me and Sister Bryce, one Taiwanese person attended DTM today.
8:03 Three worst English words: "some assembly required..."
October 19, 2011 Wednesday 3:20 Me and Elder Liston are totally a bike lock putter onner team!
October 20, 2011 Thursday 12:15 Talking to Elder Jensen in front of the trainees in Chinese so they didn't know what we were saying. Now I understand why parents like to "spell" so much.
11:30 pm Oh yeah, Black Nanny totally helped me put in all 200+ Dan Jones referrals in record time!
The last two days have been too busy to keep up my Captain's Log even. It's been hectic. Sorry guys. I hope you're all having a good time back home. Read your scriptures and go to church. Or die.
Love,
Elder Siebert
Two years is up!
13 years ago
pictures please
ReplyDelete