Wow, absolutely no time this week, cause we went to Sun Moon Lake today to scout it out as a possible location for our mission Christmas activity, and then my companion had to go do an interview. So, we'll just get straight to the log:
Sunday 10:31 am "XiaoZhu, what talents do you have?" "I'm still a student!"
6:30 pm How cool is it that the contract I'm reading through has "Business Secrets, Confidential" stamped on top of it? I'm like a total industrial spy!
Monday 6:15 KimChi Mutton Long Noodles. Man, that's the best thing I've ever had.
Tuesday 6:38pm The shipping company man are real pals. He confided to me that he's shrunk 2 cm in the last few years. These aren't things you tell to just anyone!
Thursday 12:45 Funny how shocked Burger King employees are when you the Taiwanese word, "驚驚." What started out as a funny joke about how scary foreigners are just gets even funnier. Now they're REALLY scared. Those foreigners know what they're saying whether they speak Chinese or Taiwanese.
Friday 11:11 Happy 11/11 Day! I ran through the office screaming in excitement.
1:22pm Just solved an error in our finances that has been in place for 2 years that will save our mission 3500NT a month. Somebody's getting a promotion soon!
7:12pm "President, I was thinking... so, do you think it'd be a good idea if all of us and the Listons went to Sun Moon Lake tomorrow for PDay?" Ah, Elder Palmer, the silver tongued assistant.
Saturday 10:11 am Sun Moon Lake is the anti-parking. Pretty sure that parking guard on the scooter is just following us around and saying "NO, Not Stop" whenever we put on the brakes.
11:31am "Excuse me... your shoe..." Hardly takes 6 young ladies to tell Elder Palmer his shoe's untied. "Wow, they're so handsome..." "Alright, let's get out of here." Unfortunately, Elder Buenning doesn't like to be ogled.
Anyways, so that's the Log. I hope you all have a good week. Love,
Elder Siebert
Two years is up!
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment