Dear Everyone!
I hope everyone had a good week! It was another good busy week here. I got a lot of code in, and we also went all over the place getting some four man apartments ready for next move call. I can't think of anything to say right now, so I'll just skip straight to the Captain's Log.
Sunday 4:42pm After a long Priesthood discussion on whether or not man is born good or evil:
"Taiwan used to have forests and clean water, but then people came and chopped down all the trees and sucked out all the water. This obviously means that people are originally good because... forests are good."
10:45pm Curse you Windows Explorer! I wish you'd die a thousand fiery deaths!
Monday 3:02pm When it's Bill Gates vs. God, God always comes out on top. Take that, Explorer! Bet you didn't count on me praying!
6:18pm It's true what they say about grandparents spoiling grandchildren. I never bought dinner for my trainees, but my trainee's trainee got fried rice and fried noodles for free.
Tuesday 10:05am Well, the exterminator showed up, so we got kicked out of the office. Well, Sister Miller, I guess your dryer will get fixed today afterall.
2:30pm I've never seen a cockroach in the office before, but there sure were a bunch of those little duds everywhere. Sorry, Mom.
Wednesday 10:45am And we're off to Tainan for the day!
5:10pm The roads here in Tainan were probably designed by someone hooked on LSD and Mario Kart.
Thursday 1:24pm And the scumdog millionaire award goes to Elder Sanford for the scummiest parking move I've ever seen.
5:00pm Lesson learned: use prepared statements from the get go. Don't be a lazy bum.
Friday 11:25am "Have you guys built a bunk bed before?" "No, but we've taken one apart!"
12:05pm Curry lunch with the Listons, President and Sister Bishop!
2:47pm It's a sad day indeed when the security guard at your first apartment can't remember you.
6:45pm Yeah, we just turned steel bars into bunk beds.
Well, that's the week. Seems pretty small when shrunken down like this. I hope you all have a good week.
Love,
Elder Siebert
Two years is up!
13 years ago
I would not let Mark bring any of his luggage inside the house until you had them exterminated... I would not want him bringing any C@*$ro@*## in the house! Good luck.
ReplyDelete