Monday, December 26, 2011

Weekly Report: Hallelujah Cat Chorus, Christmas Activity, Woman's Gloves

Well, MERRY CHRISTMAS, everyone!
I hope you all had good Christmases. I did. We were ridiculously busy with the Christmas activity and the stake Christmas activity! But it was a good one. I'll get straight to the business:

Saturday 6:30pm You know, whenever I have a meal at 7/11 because I don't have time to go anywhere else, I'm always amazed by how "not bad" it is.
Sunday 7:10pm The Stake Choir: Now we know what the Hallelejuh Chorus would sound like if it were sung by a bunch of cats that were being electrocuted.
9:05pm I'm rocking this whole "new cellphone" thing. It's throwing the memory card in while changing the phone to English that shaves off those critical seconds.
Tuesday 2:31pm Aw... the sisters got us all little Daoist fortune teller stones for Christmas. It's like Buddha in a Santa hat. Merry Christmas!
9:12pm Man I want to grow up to be Aaron Meyers. Dude is a genius. Took me an entire day to reverse his SQL ad Report Designer settings enough to make a report with 2/3 of the Convert Action List data he made.
Wednesday 1:15pm Chili dogs?! Oh how the Listons make office life comfortable.
3:34pm I couldn't bear to shred Elder Harris's driver's license. Good thing Elder Jensen is heartless.
Thursday 4:30am *Ring* "Hey, everyone's here. Can we leave early?" CURSE YOU, CHRISTMAS ACTIVITY!
5:30pm Ok, sure, so he's a General Conference translator, but I still feel bad when he passes the mic to me. If he wasn't cool, I'd totally hate him for being so good.
9:40 Thanks for the sweet scarf, Dad! It keeps my neck ward, AND can double as a headband if I ever have to use kungfu.
Friday 2:53pm I made that Christmas picture look GOOD. Nobody makes funny faces in Christmas pictures and gets away with it.
1:40pm Mail from Teddy two days in a row! It's a Christmas miracle!
7:10pm OMG! I'm sitting next to Elder Gulas! The man's a model! And he sat next to me!
Saturday 6:05pm So not only are we gonna force you to sing in the stake choir, but we're also gonna make you buy the scarves you'll be wearing.
8:20 "I have the same gloves, except black... Don't do the Spiderman! That's what I always do!" -Sister Hancock. Man, mom, did you buy me women's gloves?
9:54pm So we took the "The Committee that Finally Met" poster to President. He laughed really hard, and then the next thing I knew, we were in the living room drinking hot chocolate and watching the Nativity the grandkids made in Garageband.
6:00pm Just had Christmas dinner at the Listons! And now we're watching the Church's bible movies! Crazy!

So, as you can see, it was a good Christmasy week. I loved it. But I'm out of time, so I'll talk later!Love,
Elder Siebert

1 comment:

  1. amen about 7/11 food. You know they have a hot dog that is tastes like a cheeseburger! plus if the food isn't good you just wash it down with a slurpee.

    ReplyDelete