Hey everyone!
This last week was another busy one full of new missionaries and programming. ...uh... I don't know what to say, so I think I'll just resort to the Captain's Log as a backup!
Saturday 12:30pm I wonder if Modern Toilet restaurant could get going in America. But I totally beat Matt to going there. I'm still number 1!
Sunday 2:50pm Who knew you could hear testimonies of Mitt Romney born over the pulpit in Taiwan too?
4:45pm "Either they're the servants of God, or they're a band of heroes! I guess those super solemn 1800's family pictures could have such a strong effect on a Priesthood teacher?
8:00pm *singing* Is everybody happy? Today is Sunday! "Hello, this is President Bishop." and then he walked out of the room with no explanation of that.
Monday 12:10 "hey the zone's going to Hawaii 51 for lunch. If you want, you can come."
"Actually, we're having Mexican food at the Bishop's."
"Oh...:(" Oh the privileged elite.
Thursday 5:28pm Wow, translating for 5 hours straight burns you out hardcore.
6:48pm "Where's your church?" Not a good pickup line from the girl with red contact lenses who just looked you and down. "Your straw." Even worse followup. Especially since she didn't work at the shop, she was just standing there.
8:10pm Finally, another Black Nanny enthusiast joins the Dan Jones night crew.
Friday 7:45pm Curse you, Internet Explorer! Why can't you just play nice with other browsers?!
Well, that's about it. Not terribly interesting, I know, but writing code is just not really log worthy. Sorry. I hope you're all having a good week. I gotta jet. We're outta time. Love,
Elder Siebert
Two years is up!
13 years ago
I guess if they are bearing testimony on Mitt Romney in Taiwan then the church is true there too.
ReplyDelete